1. Choose options on the left to update SoundCloud layout:
2. Copy & paste this code where you want the SoundCloud to appear:
<iframe width='100%' height='300' scrolling='no' frameborder='no' allow='autoplay' src='/w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A/api.soundcloud.com/tracks/382286732&color=%23a7a864&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true'></iframe><div><small>Powered by <a href='/embedsoundcloud.com/'>Embed SoundCloud</a></small></div>
On this page you can quickly and easily embed a SoundCloud widget
- Works on all websites
- No coding knowledge required, just copy and paste the code
- Free (now and in the future)
Instructions on embedding SoundCloud
Embedding the Soundcloud player to your website is easy:
- Add your Playlist or User ID,
- Customize the layout options and design,
- Click 'generate' and copy & paste the code
In the playlist, track or profile that you want people to hear, copy it down then paste it above into the first box. You can also copy and paste the embed code. Using WordPress? Weâve supplied the code for that, too.
Show teaser (on/off) - Most users will want to leave this as Off.
Comments (on/off) - If you don't want user comments to show within the player then set this to Off.
Color of button - Select the color of the SoundCloud play button using the color picker.
Customize: click Edit to choose autoplay, artwork display, and the highlight color. To share the embedded player to social networks, click Share and select an icon, or copy and paste the player link.